• Advertisement

People are going freaking nuts....

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Re: People are going freaking nuts....

Postby KE4AVB » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:53 am

Nor me...I have enough problems just running my own business lately.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby RoyM » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:05 pm

I think he was asking if it would work but what a stupid question.
Briggs and Stratton MST
RoyM
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:01 pm

Either way there are people on facebook pushing them as cures. As I said it is nutty ideas that get us into trouble.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/facebook-ads-conspiracy-theorists-pushed-bleach-consumption-uv-ray-cures-n1191721

It is like the hen last night that grabbed an Excedrin tab when I dropped it. It was a foot race to stop her from swallowing it. It either that or an emergency operation on my part to remove it from her crop as I know it would kill her.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby NO0C » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:35 pm

#ExtremelyStableGenius
NO0C
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:34 am

Don't know about you but I am always looking out for the men in white coats that might be coming to get me. Especially lately with all the vendors screwing up. I am about to lose it and I have ran out shot gun shells so not being able to shoot my pond is not relieving my frustrations.

Two Xtreme clutches in a row where wrong. First was completely the wrong setup and now I got one that jams the engine anytime I torque it down. I see the problem but Stens is having me go through the warranty process just to return it for credit. Not fun having to sell the OEM clutch at cost or below due to price quotes.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Previous

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion