• Advertisement

The nightmare isn't over yet

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

The nightmare isn't over yet

Postby KE4AVB » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:01 am

Boy I was wishing that pains of 2020 were over at the start 2021. But just on the news links here and it the same old problems of 2020. I am going back to bed......with a big bottle of Jack...maybe when I wake up tomorrow and 2021 finally kicks in. If not then I get both eye patches on, the ear plugs in and just ignore the world.

I haven't set this year's labor rates because I don't know who is the head nut is yet. Or if Marshall law is declared. If Marshall law declared then my rates double until it is over. Ammo is not cheap.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: The nightmare isn't over yet

Postby RoyM » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:33 pm

:lol: It's alright, the sun came up in the east, the power is still on and we are still kickin'. Yes, 2020 is definitely a year to leave in the rear view mirror. Here is hoping for a better tomorrow.
Briggs and Stratton MST
RoyM
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:00 pm

Thanks for straigthening me out as I thought the Sun came in the West this morning. :lol:
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby RoyM » Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:32 pm

You overslept :lol:
Briggs and Stratton MST
RoyM
Forum Pro

Postby Skywatcher » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:53 pm

Hi KE4 and Roy

I used to be able to honestly tell everyone that I was up everyday before the sunlight hit my bedroom window. My bedroom window faced west :lol: :lol: .

Happy new year to the both of you,

Sky
A person who sees Quality and feels it as he works is a person who cares.
A person who cares about what he sees and does is a person who's bound to have some characteristics of Quality.
Robert M. Pirsig. (Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance)
Skywatcher
Forum Pro

Location: Southern Alberta. Where the wheatlands meet the Range.

Postby bobodu » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:50 am

Ya ain't given but one string for this song..how ya'll play it is up to you. Don't matter who is leadin' the band.
"Give me a fast ship, for I intend to go into harm's way."
bobodu
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby KE4AVB » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:36 pm

Oh well the IRS is still trying to get me to commit forgery by cashing a check with an incorrectly spelled name so I am out $1800 of that stimulus money. The bank will not let me cash either one of them as the name on the check doesn't match my drivers license id. Paid taxes for 40+ yrs and now they can't my name right when it to sending me instead me sending them money.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion