• Advertisement

Shop Tools & equipment

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Shop Tools & equipment

Postby bgsengine » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:08 pm

Welp, it has been a couple years now that I've had the shop closed down, and I have barely touched any of the shop tools and equipment that I kept back from the liquidation sale. I am considering posting the rest (or most of the rest) up for sale here, and was wondering if there would be any interest among the members, if you all had anything you might particularly be looking for (most stuff would be at least 1/2 of retail, if not less, if I can even find a retail price on them any more) let me know. Most stuff I have left I can probably ship (USPS Priority Mail), if there was interest - I can do Paypal and/or Venmo as well as Square (if you don't have paypal/venmo, I *think* I can send an invoice via Square, that can be paid by any credit/debit card) I would also consider selling/turning over these forums , domain and all if someone was interested enough to purchase their own hosting (relatively cheap at hostgator - full disclosure, the ad revenue is miniscule - lucky if it is $200 a year, which helps cover hosting costs) whoever did take over, would probably have to be fairly well versed in managing a website, and I'd be pretty selective about it as well (Not gonna turn it over to just anybody!)

Comments? Thoughts? Feedback? lemme know.
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Advertisement

Re: Shop Tools & equipment

Postby creia » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:03 pm

Brian, I would be interested in what old Briggs "flathead" parts (or engines you have (new or used). As you know I rebuild the Briggs 3-5 Hp engines from the 1960s-1970s.
Thank you,
Michael
creia
Forum Pro

Re: Shop Tools & equipment

Postby bgsengine » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:08 pm

OK just a heads-up for the tool junkies, if anyone's been hungry for a Kohler voltage regulator tester Ive put mine up on eBay https://www.ebay.com/itm/154651888552
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion