• Advertisement

Idiot Ran Service

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Re: Idiot Ran Service

Postby bgsengine » Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:32 pm

KE4AVB wrote:Well the Idiot Ran Service back at it again. I got another check today. Guess what? They are back to misspelling my name. What a bunch of Damn Morons. The Three Stooges has nothing on them as The Stooges were more intelligent.

Maybe they hired some of those Secret Service folks that can't figure out who left that baggie lying around...
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Postby KE4AVB » Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:34 am

Sounds about right I had local law enforcement that couldn't identity a bag of sweet potatoes with Sevin Dust sprinkled on them.

Well it is something definitely as I have been fighting this problem for three years now.

But it appears the management idiots is hiring more of an idiot just to make themselves look good.

But what I do expect from what is coming out our schools now. If they don't have an AI to tell what to do they are completely lost. Then on top that they are all hiring inbreed relatives.

Currently a pet rock is smarter than the IRS group of idiots. Actually I didn't think they could get worst but they graduated to Moron Idiots level now. But of course we had a so called stable genius for a president that would not even pay his bills but expected to be paid when he billed someone. The Republicans just keep cutting the IRS funding just making a bad problem even worst just like cutting off their noses to sprite their faces.

At least yesterday I didn't lose too much but did I call the Tax Advocacy Rep and told her while using four letter words that the idiots were at it again. I had already call her over two weeks ago about none the none payments and she didn't even respond. I kept my cool blood pressure wise.

I just hope they haven't went and screwed up the Social Security file as I got to file for it next June for it and Medicare.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:55 am

Oh well gave up on the Tax Advocacy in Nashville. Just going to file this coming year's 1040 and not send in this year's payment.

It got to where even the Tax Advocate would not return my calls either. The IRS owes me nearly $3000 now so they wouldn't straighten things out because they owe me and not the other way around.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:13 am

Looks like my battle with has reached a point that I will have to go non profit mode this year. Just can't get anyone at the IRS or TAS off their backsides and straighten out the problem. It is a shame that the IRS is driving me out of business just because they only want to take money but not refund the excess payments, I just got through with filling out this year's taxes (2023 year) where I had switch over to near non profit mode the last six months so I only owes $197.06 in new taxes for tax year 2023 but with the IRS owing over $1500 to me there will be no included check.

Six months to go before retirement income and health insurance. I should have enough stored back to make it until then.

What repairs I currently have in the shop will be done labor free and parts at cost. The IRS nor me will profit from this mode but the customers will get a windfall savings.

It is a shame that our US government is sooo screwed up that they punish the poor and reward the rich.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby Gerry » Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:28 pm

Yea KE4AVB we really should go to the Flat Tax and abolish the IRS. I am 75 and the last couple of years I have been wondering why I'm writing out a check every April so the Federal Imperialist Government can buy cell phones, and hotel rooms for illegals.
Gerry
Guide

Postby KE4AVB » Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:04 am

The IRS would still be needed even if we went to a flat tax as they are the collection agency for the Federal Treasury department.

What many Republicans don't understand is that this how the government collects money owed to it. Once they get rid of the IRS then their pay checks would also need to be gotten rid of as the government will be unable to pay them.

We don't need to get rid of the IRS, just get it back working as intended. They to update the 1960 era computers so thing can be processed faster. They are currently way behind on processing the last few year tax forms now and will only get further behind as time goes by.

Part of my problem so simple to fix it isn't funny how they just keep reverting back to the incorrect info. Second part is caused by the first part as I am unable to cash the refund due the high of being charged 10K per time for forgery. I not going to go in debt or go to prison just to sign the checks incorrectly. Besides the bank has already said that I can't cash them as the name on the check don't match my ID.

So my only option currently is to go the non profit mode here that started back in July 2023 and is continuing on much tighter budget as funds as operating cash disappears. Most likely I be out business by July this year if things don't change.

At that time maybe I be on that so called rocking chair money.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:43 am

And be careful of what you wish for. As they could go to a GST system where everyone pays taxes so the end-user ends up paying the taxes multiple times.

IE Company one pays taxes and then add it to their customers invoice via increase sale price. And each company in between does the same thing. The end-user ends paying all the taxes charge from the source to them. THis basically how it is working in Australia right now if understand correctly. Otherwords yes you pay 10% but you are also 10% extra on the taxes already collected.

Say I buy a product @ $100 and have to pay 10%( which is actually very cost to the local sale tax rate). Now I have not only to markup the $100 but the taxes too. So item cost becomes $110 /.65 = $169.23. Then I sell to you for $169.23 plus 16.92. You then have paid 26.92 in taxes. Where with my company being tax exempt on purchases you would have paid $153.85 plus 15.39 in taxes. And overall saving of $16.91. IE 186.15 - 169.24. This assume a 35% markup on costs.
Now if there one then one vendor involved then thing just gets rapidly worst on the amount of taxes the end-user ends up paying.

Now that is multiple taxation of the consumers. So a flat rate sounds great until you do the math.

It is like all those tariffs that the Donald added to the imports. We as end-users are the ones that end up paying them not the companies the tariffs are placed on. Or at least I am going to pass them along here.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby Gerry » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:02 pm

Well tomorrow is the day........write them check out, gotta support that cesspool wars and earmarks.
Gerry
Guide

Postby KE4AVB » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:05 am

Well The Idiot Ran Service is still trying to screw me. Even the Tax Advocacy Center can't straighten things out. So this year's solution on this end was to file this year's taxes with no payment included ($196 due). Actually less as they got to apply the Earned Income Credit. I actually went non profit the last half of the 2023 tax year. I included a letter and told them to just take out this year's payment out what they owe me and that I would work on being non profit this year. I have been trying to my refunds since 2019 and only manage to get one of the Covid payments.

Being non profit is causing me some problems as last year the bank had drop to $120 so I had stop ordering parts until I got a few repairs out. I manage a $1200 deposit yesterday so parts got ordered except for the Gardner parts.

While on the subject of Gardner they have so screwed up their business that I can't even get an order for parts completed. About two weeks ago now, I tried placing an order online but I couldn't access the place order button. So I called the order in. They just lost it. So I went thru my sales rep. Over half of the order never got shipped even the system on this end said they had all the parts except tow line items in stock. Those never made it to the online system. So I tried three more times; I even involved a manager above my sales rep. His orders appeared and then disappeared. Now what few items that were on back order has now also disappeared with no shipment. I have been putting up with things like this for 5 months now. Yesterday I emailed my sales rep and told her that I not placing any further orders until they get the system and their act straighten out.

I was trying to sell a couple Kohler engines and I can't even get Gardner to give me a straight answer they have them or when they would be able to get them so I just going to send the equipment back to customer and forget about replacing the engines. I would just drop Gardner if it wasn't for my Hydro Gear contract and Parts Smart look up access. I would have ordered the engine through RBI but they are buying from Gardner which I have an account with.

If Gardner larger customers are having the same problems they are going to leave too. Too bad Gardner is the only distributor for Tuff Torq transmission parts in the US.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby Gerry » Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:14 am

KE4AVB I really wish you good luck dealing with them idiots. I fought them 10 years and finally won, I'm in your corner. RBI went to that new system and now its nothing but problems for my account. I also notice my margins have gone way down since they brought the new system on line.

Gardner also changed systems and same problems....says part is in stock when I get my invoice its on backorder. Just got their e-mail that shipping charges are going up 1May2024. I needed a 30 inch deck for MTD/Crapsman. They quoted me a shipping charge of $200-250.00. I live about 35 miles from the warehouse so I ask to pick it up. They said no. I just cancelled the order got it thru MTD for about $250.00 and shipping was free. Amazon has been getting lots of my $$$$.
Gerry
Guide

PreviousNext

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion