• Advertisement

Idiot Ran Service

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Idiot Ran Service

Postby KE4AVB » Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:51 pm

Anyone have problems with the Idiot Ran Service AKA the IRS?

I have been trying to call them off and on for the last two years. Everytime I finally make it pass the darn computer and get a so called agent they listen and then send off to another so-agent which is the computer again which just hangs up on me. Then when I try again I can't even get pass the computer agent.

I am so fed up now that I not going be paying any of business taxes. Matter of fact I done filed my taxes this year and didn't include the $549.73 payment. They can't even get my name right.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: Idiot Ran Service

Postby RoyM » Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:45 pm

This could get interesting, keep us posted. :lol:
Briggs and Stratton MST
RoyM
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:56 pm

Yes it can and I hope I can finally get someone off their can to get things straighten out but they probably just keep being idiots. This problem is just plain stupid that I can't get them to resolve it. They closed the local office so I can't go there to see the whites of their eyes.

So far I am lucky that they haven't screwed up my social security account yet which I will need to depend on in a couple years. Or at least the last statement from the Social Security office was right.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby Gerry » Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:18 pm

Well I can tell you from my experience with the IRS you haft to know that the person answering the phone dont know squat. I fought them for 10 years and finally won in my favor. Maybe it will get better as Biden wants to hire 87000 more agents over the next 10 years. That will almost double their size so we will be blessed with some smart ones I hope...........................sure thud.
Gerry
Guide

Postby KE4AVB » Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:02 am

I know but it seems that is the case everywhere nowadays. It seems only the ones that I worked with in past knows what they are doing.

But what do I expect since it took me 7 months to get Gardner head credit department manager to make a simple change to my account. My doctors office is giving me conflicting info on if they are going to put me back on the meds that keep my BP down. With one response being it takes 4 weeks for the new meds to work; meanwhile, my BP has climb to nearly 200/120 yet they don't see it as a problem. Already two week into it and instead returning to normal it just keeps climbing.

I will try finding the state health department Monday to see if they can put me back on the meds that worked.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:32 pm

Just got my Social Security statement. Apparently the Idiot Ran Service hasn't even processed my 2020 tax return yet as SS is showing no income for 2020. Boy have they gotten slow; over a year since I sent that one in and now the 2021 return is in their hands (I sure hope they gotten them somewhere).
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:44 pm

Oh well nearly a year later and still dealing with the Idiot Ran Service trying to get my account straighten out. Today I yet receive another check with my name misspelled. This it was even as the check was already torn in half by the USPS and placed one their "Sorry we did this" envelops. And I had such great hopes I finally gotten it straighten out in December.

Oh well I start preparing this year's taxes and plan on not sending in the payment like last year.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:49 pm

Well finally got one of the two promised checks this week for about of what is owed. It took three years to get this one.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Sun May 14, 2023 6:13 pm

Still waiting on the second check...They lost it yet again...As I said Idiot Ran Service at its best.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:30 pm

Well the Idiot Ran Service back at it again. I got another check today. Guess what? They are back to misspelling my name. What a bunch of Damn Morons. The Three Stooges has nothing on them as The Stooges were more intelligent.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Next

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion