• Advertisement

Boy it is hard to type today.

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Boy it is hard to type today.

Postby KE4AVB » Sat May 21, 2022 6:51 am

Just bragging or complaining.

I finally got a new keyboard for computer. No more keys not working, popping off, wiggling all over the place, and now I letters on the keys again. Boy I didn't realize how worn out it was until I installed the new last night. :lol:

Now if it was that easy to replace my worn out parts. Oh off to pull out what few hairs I got in the shop today. Boy things are getting aggravating more than usual. This week I terminated a customer's account trying to tell me how to charge for a repair and how long it takes me to it. Then I also terminated a local vendor's account this week for outright lying to me and cheating me on a sales tax refund just because they auto deleted my sales tax exemption.

Boy these people just don't understand how pressure we are under right now due to what all is going on in business circles.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion