• Advertisement

Briggs service info updated...

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Briggs service info updated...

Postby KE4AVB » Sat May 21, 2022 10:55 am

Due to outsiders trying to access my Google Drive files along with Google applying a security update which was driving me nuts with outside file access requests.

I therefore delete the old Briggs Service Information Directory and create a new one. So there is a new secure link the Briggs info. I have also added several items to this new directory set.

Hopefully there will no further attempts to access these outside PPETEN membership. Those using the old link will get a 404 Error as I completely deleted those files.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: Briggs service info updated...

Postby KE4AVB » Sun May 22, 2022 1:04 pm

This morning I counted that I have added 35 new files to service manual section alone. Plus I added a handful of Dealer Service Bulletins in the Advance Product Information section.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby hanz63 » Sun May 29, 2022 11:26 pm

Thanks for your hard work!
hanz63
Forum Pro

Postby SUKI » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:26 pm

hanz63 wrote:Thanks for your hard work!

Not really that hard, just got lucky when researching a problem and came across the antique engine info. I figure someone might be looking for it too.
SUKI
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion