• Advertisement

Paypal problem

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Re: Paypal problem

Postby KE4AVB » Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:39 pm

Just more and more paperwork for us and the IRS to dig through.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby Gerry » Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:10 pm

KE4AVB wrote:Just more and more paperwork for us and the IRS to dig through.

Yup spot on. Now here is my latest with PP couple day back I had 2 transactions and it went over $500.00. When I closed later and went to check the funds and transfer to my bank account I got an alert and it said that I had exceeded by my daily amount and that $290.48 was going to be held for aprox 3 weeks. I called and talked with a rep and got it from her that it was PPs policy and I said I had never heard of it. I also ask what was the rational and still dont have a good answerer.

She said I could go and request my amount to be increased so I did. Cutting and Pasting from PP reply.

Your request for an increase has not been approved

Unfortunately, your request to increase the amount of money from sales immediately available to you each month has not been approved because:

We need to know more about you and your business, such as sales details and customer service history.
The amount available to you will stay at $300.00 USD. You'll be able to request an increase in 30 days.

I called them today and told them my business was none of their freaking business. When I get my money gues I will go to square.
Gerry
Guide

Postby KE4AVB » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:33 am

Well I knew there was a reason I started avoiding PP and now I will simply work my way away from them completely. I access to my funds fully. The customer that wants to pay via Paypal has equipment back in the shop again. Hmmm I going have to insist on local funds this time around. I don't have a smart phone so Square is still out for me.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Previous

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion