• Advertisement

Stanley B&D MTD

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Stanley B&D MTD

Postby 38racing » Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:16 am

I missed this when it happened

New Britain, Connecticut, December 1, 2021… Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE: SWK) today announced that it has successfully completed the acquisition of two leading companies in the growing outdoor power equipment industry, including purchasing the remaining 80 percent ownership stake in MTD Holdings Inc (“MTD”) and the acquisition of Excel Industries (“Excel”). These transactions establish Stanley Black & Decker as a U.S. based global leader in outdoor products and complement the Company’s position as the fastest growing provider of cordless electric outdoor power equipment with strong brands such as DEWALT®, CRAFTSMAN® and BLACK+DECKER®.
38racing
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: Stanley B&D MTD

Postby KE4AVB » Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:27 am

Just more headaches to deal with. As everyone in each will be running like chickens with their heads cutoff. Everytime I think I got the parts thing figure out someone has to throw a monkey wrench into the works.

With Jack's being brought out by Northern Tools they are still in a mess. And now it is like Gardner shut down their website over the Holiday weekend. I was need to look up parts and update my price files over the long weekend, well that's not getting done. And of course my salesperson is a space cadet too.

And then I got notice from Amazon that I returned a package. How can I when I never received it. So I call the Ferengi Amazon have working for them and finally found out UPS damage the package and had return it. Amazon issued a credit for parts and that I would have to re-order the items. Well I order what I needed from Harbor Freight instead. Then late Saturday I get another email from Amazon saying my package will arrive by Wednesday. Just some more space cadets working at Amazon.

Just don't need these problems with my Afib acting up. At least it is settling down a little.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion