• Advertisement

Merry Christmas Everyone

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Merry Christmas Everyone

Postby KE4AVB » Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:32 am

Merry Christmas everyone or whichever holiday you are celebrating this year. May next year more peaceful than this one. I know it going to be a nightmare politics wise but I am not taking sides.

Mine be my 10th celebrating Christmas alone since the death of my mother and the family complete breakup. It not all that bad at least there is no fighting over the Christmas ham or turkey. Oh there will be fighting over the corn as the current 40+ feathered family members I now have will do so as they do everyday.

Business was good this year according to the books. I top 30K gross, about 8K over last year. But I see problems going into next with all the vendors changes. But that is how procurement goes, things are always changing; so the constant shifting of where to buy parts.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone

Postby hanz63 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:32 pm

Peace to you too and all on the board. Glad to hear that the year went well. Some vendor shifts and changes here too, at this point not seeing much alarming. Between politic and the internet, it's amazing civilization is still reasonably cordial and I am the sidelines too wishing for less divisiveness.
hanz63
Forum Pro

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone

Postby RoyM » Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:29 am

And Merry Christmas to all of you! It is kinda hard to get into the spirit, -3C and no snow here in the valley although I hear the ski hill is open.
Briggs and Stratton MST
RoyM
Forum Pro

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion