• Advertisement

Wow Am I Behind!

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Wow Am I Behind!

Postby daniel » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:03 am

I've been dealing with my Dad's health issues since his surgery back in the Fall, so just now found that Perr had shut down & this forum cranked up. And even more surprising, someone was brave enough to give Bobodu mod powers! :shock: :lol: Howdy Bob!
To those who don't know of me, I'm not a pro mechanic, but a dairy farmer who helps neighbors/friends/etc with their stuff, and my hobby to keep me half sane is garden tractor restoration/modification. I'm into Bush Hog garden tractors of the 60's & early 70's.
daniel

Advertisement

Re: Wow Am I Behind!

Postby bgsengine » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:16 am

Well, if everybody was walking backwards, you'd be ahead! :bricks:

Welcome to the board. :)
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Postby Carlw » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:52 am

Welcome back. Since Bob got his lake cabin we haven't had any rest. All he talks about anymore is that darn cabin. He never shows us any fish he has caught or any pictures of Tammy. Wonder what he is going to get into next. Sorry to hear about your dad but he is in good hands I am sure. Carl
Carlw
Forum Regular

Postby bobodu » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:45 pm

Hey Dan'l !!! Glad to know you are still kicking..( can't say the same about Carl.... :roll: )
Can't find the fish pictures but here's one of Tami...
"Give me a fast ship, for I intend to go into harm's way."
bobodu
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby daniel » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:12 pm

Tami is looking good despite livin with you Bob! And you moved....didn't you live up north around Columbia City in Whitley County?
daniel

Postby bobodu » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:01 pm

Got Dad's house after he died couple years back.We decided it was smarter to live in a real house in the burbs than a trailer in the country. Still building things but on a smaller scale....like .50 cal. cannons! Had a couple more Goldwings and a Corvette. Sold them all after the shine wore off em and found a log cabin on Houghton Lake Michigan for 30k. Figuring the market ain't gonna go any lower, bought that. It gonna be nice to have a place on a lake that is so strongly ingrained in my memories. The payments are easy and it'll be all paid off right before I can retire.Now I have an 18 foot boat and 22,000 acres to play on that don't need mowed !!!

Oh yeah......!! This happened.
"Give me a fast ship, for I intend to go into harm's way."
bobodu
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby daniel » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:47 pm

You dog you....on every count! Good to see life is treating you well!
daniel

Postby Carlw » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:34 am

He is a Dog alright and a lucky one. The brightest loveliness person in his life is Tami. Tami, did he ever get your bathroom finished so you no longer have to use the one in the guest room? Bob you tell Tami that she is still just as beautiful as I remember. As for me living, this past week I wasn't sure, two days in bed and I hate that, and still hacking and coughing like a kid with whooping cough. What every your Northerns brought down here and left sure in not fun. Had to shorten my trip to Daytona for Bike week. Carl
Carlw
Forum Regular

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion