• Advertisement

Why

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Why

Postby okie » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:28 pm

I have been on medicare for about 12 years. During this time, my former employer
paid for my supplemental insurance free off charge. This year they have told me
that the insurance would cost me 200 dollars per month. I have not gotten a clear answer yet. Any thoughts? That is $2400.00 a year. I am not a happy camper. :cry: :cry:

Travis :usa:
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: Why

Postby bgsengine » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:39 pm

No idea.. haven't had medical insurance in years, don't plan to any time soon.. I figure if I get sick enough to need to go to a hospital, I may as well just drop dead, it'd be cheaper.
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Postby bobodu » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:01 pm

For some silly totally unknown reason ;) I have this really weird urge to make sure I don't have more than a couple of bucks due me....er....THEM....as a tax return....
"Give me a fast ship, for I intend to go into harm's way."
bobodu
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby okie » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:54 pm

bobodu wrote:For some silly totally unknown reason ;) I have this really weird urge to make sure I don't have more than a couple of bucks due me....er....THEM....as a tax return....

Yeah yeah
Even if you owe "them" $2.00, they are afraid to come after it because your holding the ace (Big Gun). By the way that a nice looking lawn orament.
:o :mrgreen: One like that would look good setting under my flag. :D

Travis :usa:
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion