• Advertisement

The Toilet Seat

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

The Toilet Seat

Postby okie » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:55 pm

If this doesn't get a laugh out of you, nothing will !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife, Julie, had been after me for several weeks to paint the seat on our toilet. Finally, I got around to doing it while Julie was out. After finishing, I left to take care of another matter before she returned.

She came in and undressed to take a shower. Before getting in the shower, she sat on the toilet.

As she tried to stand up, she realized that the not-quite-dry epoxy paint had glued her to the toilet seat.

About that time, I got home and realized her predicament.

We both pushed and pulled without any success whatsoever. Finally, in desperation,
I undid the toilet seat bolts.

Julie wrapped a sheet around herself and I drove her to the hospital emergency room.
The ER Doctor got her into a position where he could study how to free her (Try to get a mental picture of this).

Julie tried to lighten the embarrassment of it all by saying, "Well, Doctor, I'll bet you've never seen anything like this before."

The Doctor replied, "Actually, I've seen lots of them......
I just never saw one mounted and framed." :D :D

Travis :usa:
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: The Toilet Seat

Postby madmantrapper » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:01 pm

Got me laughing!!
madmantrapper
Guide

Postby KE4AVB » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:12 am

Someone did something similar at Home Depot if I remember the store correctly except was it a glue and caused some serious skin damage. It was on the news so the lady so quite embarrassed about it especially with the TV cameras recording it.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby okie » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:22 am

This has given a new meaning to what I sit on, where I sit, when and how I sit.
Life will catch you if you don't keep your guard up. :bricks: (remember this lesson Bobodu----There will be a test on this later)

Travis :usa:
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion