• Advertisement

Regarding New Registrations

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Regarding New Registrations

Postby Gasoholic » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:56 pm

Couple changes after a little testing:

First, the tricky number entry thingy has been removed - Tested it and it still wants a correct answer , even though it is not supposed to be required. Due to the default it was still tripping on the answer (Had to delete the entry to blank it.) However, if we get too many spammers, I may put in a new one or change the existing one.

Secondly, I noticed several Inactives - some of them appear to have re-registered under a different username (not a problem, no worries there.)

If you successfully submitted the registration form but did not get a confirmation email for whatever reason, you can send an email to me (See the link at bottom of registration form for admin email.) or support AT ppeten DOT com (Put it in the proper email address format, obviously) and I'll go in and manually activate the account.

(and for those who have re-registered, if you would like to use your first account you signed up with, let me know.)
Gasoholic
Site Admin

Advertisement

Re: Regarding New Registrations

Postby Carlw » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:58 am

Thanks. I was getting a little worried about that number thing. I thought my dementia was getting the better of me. Carl
Carlw
Forum Regular

Postby Billy Shafer1 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:53 pm

Well I finally made it back. Been hell to get back on. That number thing was a real killer.
I don't talk to myself this early in the morning. Why the hell should I talk to you.
Billy Shafer1

Postby bobodu » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:20 am

Billy Shafer1 wrote:Well I finally made it back. Been hell to get back on. That number thing was a real killer.

Don't worry Billy...Our wonderful President is just a whiz with numbers. In fact, he is practically guaranteeing that the Cubs will sweep the next 286 World Series.
"Give me a fast ship, for I intend to go into harm's way."
bobodu
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby bobodu » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:27 am

COOL !!!!! Just got to delete my first spam !!!
"Give me a fast ship, for I intend to go into harm's way."
bobodu
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby popcena » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:06 am

Bud that was prob my fault I didn't read, sry
popcena

Postby USMC1310Ret » Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:24 pm

Newbee here. Registration worked great after doin some head scratching on the # question. Got to remember to not overthink it AKA Keep It Simple Stupid. ;)
USMC1310Ret

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion