• Advertisement

WELCOME ABOARD !!!

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Re: WELCOME ABOARD !!!

Postby jwales » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:04 pm

Thanks to Brian and everyone that made this happen. I have enjoyed the PERR forum for a few years and look forward to reading and posting on the new phpBB. Joe
jwales
Guide

Postby wobbedennis » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:50 am

Well, I'm glad to see so many people making the transition. That's one thing I love about my name, I can almost always use it for a username! :D I'm sorry to see the old perr site leave us, In fact I need to get over there and gather a few things before it's offline. I learned so much on the old site, and I'm looking forward to learning much more, though I will probably always do the best I can to stay away from the electrical side of things :lol: :P . I do have one suggestion though- I have seen political areas on these sites before, and you need a password to access them. I might only be 21, and not have much experience in politics, but I love to talk and discuss them. It's better than getting kicked off of facebook for it, and if it's password protected then it can be easily moderated, providing we can keep it fairly calm in our rants, and discussions. it's just an Idea, and something I would love to see up. oh and Thanks to all of the brave people who took it on to get this site up and running, and keep up the good work.
wobbedennis
Forum Regular

Postby DeclansDad » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:25 pm

I know plenty of people have said this before, but THANK YOU for setting up another forum!!! I was bummed for a while, but I got a new name (I wanted to change my old one anyway) and registered on the new site. Thank you again guys. :usa:
DeclansDad

Postby plott hound » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:45 pm

good to see all you fellers again.cant be happier to see a new forum emerge. :mrgreen: ;)
plott hound

Postby belvedere » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:34 pm

Thanks to those who made this new forum possible. I'm sure it takes a lot of time and effort.
Some folks call it a sling blade...I call it a Kaiser blade.
belvedere

Postby rrrhre2s » Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:06 pm

Made it over!!

Anything I can do to help ?

rrrhre2s
rrrhre2s

Previous

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion