• Advertisement

New Site, New Possibilities

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

New Site, New Possibilities

Postby DeclansDad » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:59 pm

I was wondering that since it is a new site, it looks like PPETEN.COM is trademarked. Is there any plans for T-shirts/Sweatshirts with the logo on them to be sold to members that want to buy them? If so, I know it would be easier through outlets that handle the business on certain websites (I know I can't list them here, plus I don't own or benefit from any of them) and the originators of the trademark could make a little money for having the forum and its upkeep in the process...Just a thought??? :?:
DeclansDad

Advertisement

Re: New Site, New Possibilities

Postby bgsengine » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:40 pm

DeclansDad wrote:I was wondering that since it is a new site, it looks like PPETEN.COM is trademarked. Is there any plans for T-shirts/Sweatshirts with the logo on them to be sold to members that want to buy them? If so, I know it would be easier through outlets that handle the business on certain websites (I know I can't list them here, plus I don't own or benefit from any of them) and the originators of the trademark could make a little money for having the forum and its upkeep in the process...Just a thought??? :?:

Hmm.. interesting idea..

I know a couple of the sites that can do that feel free to PM your ideas ..

Makes me wonder if anyone would find that interesting - the PPETEN logo on a T-Shirt or something.. mugs, pens, what have you..
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Re: New Site, New Possibilities

Postby bobodu » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:08 pm

I often buy from Carepress....I made a Goldwing white sweatshirt that still comes clean. :lol:
"Give me a fast ship, for I intend to go into harm's way."
bobodu
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion