• Advertisement

Where

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Re: Where

Postby bobodu » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:29 pm

Judging by the carriages....I think they are replicas.
Even so....since there are so many.....can't be in the South. :lol:
"Give me a fast ship, for I intend to go into harm's way."
bobodu
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby okie » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:48 pm

Change the subject a little. What kind of flower?

Bobodu is furnishing the prize if you guess right. (He don't know this--Yet) :oops: :oops:

Travis :usa:
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:45 pm

Appears to be a male squash blossom. Of which one variety I don't know so many look the same.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby okie » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:24 pm

You win :D :D and for the record, I don't know the species either :oops:

Leave it to the southern boys to know this. :o
I do think its a beautiful flower.

okie
Forum Pro

Postby okie » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:50 pm

I have planted a garden for the last 50 plus years. The last few years, I get plenty of flowers (tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, etc.) but it seems there is little pollination.
This year I planted some bright flowers in hopes of drawing some pollinators.
I have already seen a increase in butterflies. Time will tell.

Last year, it was the gophers. Will it never end. :D

Do any of you have time to plant a garden?

OOPs----Here is the photo

My garden is getting smaller each year. (sigh)
okie
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:34 pm

That's one of the reason I have honey bees. There none here when I moved in. The first year I tried raising corn here 20 yrs ago it grow a very tall 6 inches. :lol: Boy the soil was acidity with a pH of 4.0

Last year I couldn't raise a garden as I taking care of my mother 24/7 and this year it is my brother that causing problems over her estate so I didn't plant a garden; maybe next year I get get back into it. He simply doesn't want to it settle unless he gets everything his way. Matter of fact I got to see the Probate Judge Wednesday next on the property division which I am trying buy from the estate. I have no idea where I stand as the estate lawyer hasn't even called me in the last two weeks.

By the way those blossoms are good battered and deep fried just got make there no insects in them.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby okie » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 pm

KE4AVB wrote:

Last year I couldn't raise a garden as I taking care of my mother 24/7 and this year it is my brother that causing problems over her estate so I didn't plant a garden; maybe next year I get get back into it. He simply doesn't want to it settle unless he gets everything his way. Matter of fact I got to see the Probate Judge Wednesday next on the property division which I am trying buy from the estate. I have no idea where I stand as the estate lawyer hasn't even called me in the last two weeks.

By the way those blossoms are good battered and deep fried just got make there no insects in them.

It is so difficult to deal with kin-folks--I hope you get it settled b-4 long and in a way that you want. Its not hard to give a little if the other side gives a little, but if they don't give a little, I would get hard headed my self. :o

PS you could get Bobodu to come down there with his canon. :bricks:
okie
Forum Pro

Previous

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion