• Advertisement

What kind of haircut did you have?

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

What kind of haircut did you have?

Postby okie » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:47 pm

Travis :usa:

This assumes yhou had hair to cut. :o :o
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: What kind of haircut did you have?

Postby bgsengine » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:20 pm

I still do a flattop.. but the barbers just can't seem to do them right any more.

Used to go to an old USMC veteran that was a barber in the Corps, and always got it done right.. but nowadays it seems nobody can do it right any more.. they end up looking more like Crew cut. Blech.
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Postby okie » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:59 pm

When I was in High school, I played basket ball and the coach talked all the players into getting burr Haircuts. He said we would run cooler up and down the court. This went good until I got home and my mother saw my head almost scalped. She made me wear a stocking cap all the time I was at home (until my hair grew out) :o True story.

okie
Forum Pro

Postby jdbark1952 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:47 am

When I was little I had both flat tops and a butch at different times, as I went to high school we just called it a "regular", does not appear on that chart.
jdbark1952

Postby Mek-a-nik » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:11 pm

When I was a kid, I had the kind of haircut that "Butcher Bill" gave me. I'll almost bet that he had the best price around. :?
"The internal combustion orchestra; sweet music."
Mek-a-nik
Forum Pro

Postby jdbark1952 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:20 pm

Mek-a-nik wrote:When I was a kid, I had the kind of haircut that "Butcher Bill" gave me. I'll almost bet that he had the best price around. :?

We lived near the boarder with Mexico, I think when my dad was short on money he would take me across the board for haircuts, 35 cents each.
jdbark1952

Postby okie » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:52 pm

jdbark1952 wrote:
Mek-a-nik wrote:When I was a kid, I had the kind of haircut that "Butcher Bill" gave me. I'll almost bet that he had the best price around. :?

We lived near the boarder with Mexico, I think when my dad was short on money he would take me across the board for haircuts, 35 cents each.

I would hate to take 35 cents and try to get a haircut (or anything else) today :bricks: :bricks:

okie
Forum Pro

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion