• Advertisement

Intro

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Intro

Postby bgsengine » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:26 pm

Hello all. :) Welcome to the shiny new forum!

Just so y'all know, this is my primary I.D. Admin account is just that - for administrative purposes. Ideally, the mods (and if possible, an admin that is *not* me) will do an excellent job.

Mods are set, forums appear to be set up and working smoothly, so with any luck, logins by admin will be few and far between. (Other than to upload manuals and documents, I guess.)
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Advertisement

Re: Intro

Postby bgsengine » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:39 pm

Oh, yeah - there's also a very small (easily reached) newbie Post Count to open up full forum permissions. :) That, again, is a limit to help prevent spam bots.
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Postby bobodu » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:41 am

Working very nicely Bri. Did you get a call from DC yet? I'm sure you could help.... :?
"Give me a fast ship, for I intend to go into harm's way."
bobodu
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby bgsengine » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:33 am

bobodu wrote:Working very nicely Bri. Did you get a call from DC yet? I'm sure you could help.... :?

Nah, they couldn't pay me enough. 100K a year and free health care for life would be my minimum.. Shoot, I should just run for Congress. :)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Postby BeeZee » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:03 pm

Login was simple enough except I was having troule with "What was the fourth number from 2?' I kept typing 6, until I read the question about 6 times. The curse of being polish.
BeeZee

Postby RoyM » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:46 pm

I just kept changing numbers until I found one it liked. :lol:
Briggs and Stratton MST
RoyM
Forum Pro

Postby Gasoholic » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:45 am

I went and changed up the anti-bot questions so now it is just a color you have to name, and it's easier to understand the request.
Gasoholic
Site Admin

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion