• Advertisement

Briggs/Generac Fuel Gauge NLA

For Technical Help, please use Technical Discussion Forum. This forum is more for informational, and "displaying" your current or past projects and restoration work, as well as "WANTED" requests for NOS/OBS/NLA/Used Parts (New Old Stock, Obsolete,No Longer Available) - *DO NOT* post advertisements for parts for sale. No advertising other than site sponsors is permitted here.

Briggs/Generac Fuel Gauge NLA

Postby Mr Mower Man » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:53 am

I'm in need of a 192724GS fuel gauge on an 8000W generator that Briggs & Stratton built for John Deere. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone has some NOS that they can sell me. Everywhere I've looked, no one has any access to it. Briggs tech support told me it was discontinued in 2015. The fuel tank comes with the fuel gauge, and it's part number is 202954GS, but it's NLA as well. I'm kinda stuck. :(
Mr Mower Man
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: Briggs/Generac Fuel Gauge NLA

Postby bgsengine » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:29 am

Mr Mower Man wrote:I'm in need of a 192724GS fuel gauge on an 8000W generator that Briggs & Stratton built for John Deere. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone has some NOS that they can sell me. Everywhere I've looked, no one has any access to it. Briggs tech support told me it was discontinued in 2015. The fuel tank comes with the fuel gauge, and it's part number is 202954GS, but it's NLA as well. I'm kinda stuck. :(

Find (or google search) a Generac dealer, remove the "GS" from the part number, you may find what you need.
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Postby KE4AVB » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:57 pm

My distributor supposedly still has one in stock but I awaiting approval on a Tecumseh repair so I can order those parts and it may be gone by time I get to order those parts. If you have access to Gardner/Dixie Sales you should be able to order it yourself. Or I can try to order it for you if I get the Tecumseh repair okayed.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:23 pm

Mowerman, If you still want the fuel gauge it will be in my shop Friday evening; otherwise, I will probably just sell it on eBay. Gardner no longer has any as I got the last one.

Update> Fuel gauge arrived at 14:47 10/26/18.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:18 am

Oh Well no reply. This offer will be rescinded effective 10/27/18 18:00 hrs when I close the shop for the weekend if no reply by then.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby bgsengine » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:45 am

KE4AVB wrote:Oh Well no reply. This offer will be rescinded effective 10/27/18 18:00 hrs when I close the shop for the weekend if no reply by then.

I presume you also sent a P.M. ? funny thing about thus forum, it's easy to overlook new posts...
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Return to Restorer's Corner (Antiques & Restoration)