• Advertisement

Free engines

For Technical Help, please use Technical Discussion Forum. This forum is more for informational, and "displaying" your current or past projects and restoration work, as well as "WANTED" requests for NOS/OBS/NLA/Used Parts (New Old Stock, Obsolete,No Longer Available) - *DO NOT* post advertisements for parts for sale. No advertising other than site sponsors is permitted here.

Free engines

Postby mulch » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:55 pm

Well after 10 years I am moving on to a different school. The school never supplied engines so I started to accumulate on my own and it looks like I went a bit overboard. I will be taking many engines with me but the rest that I have accumulated have to go. The following pics are most of what I have up for grabs but there are others not pictured. If you live in Minnesota, specifically near Maple Grove come and get em. I will be taking them to the recycling yard at the end of this week so sorry for the short notice.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-6i1B6Q2hPJvmrP4NkrQzqmUsxqgPhaT/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WNXa_omCRciS3rVM8TK2OGcCMXOW-FcX/view?usp=sharing
Let me know if you are interested.
mulcahyp@district279.org
Please dont ask for specific models. I dont have the time too look through them.
1969 Ariens 10M5 Blower
mulch
Forum Regular

Advertisement

Re: Free engines

Postby bgsengine » Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:52 pm

Might you consider putting some in a crate (assuming someone would pay shipping?) I see a number of them that might be of serious interest to a couple other members (who unfortunately are not anywhere near Michigan area) Just thought I'd put it out there...
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Return to Restorer's Corner (Antiques & Restoration)