• Advertisement

Polaris info

For Technical Help, please use Technical Discussion Forum. This forum is more for informational, and "displaying" your current or past projects and restoration work, as well as "WANTED" requests for NOS/OBS/NLA/Used Parts (New Old Stock, Obsolete,No Longer Available) - *DO NOT* post advertisements for parts for sale. No advertising other than site sponsors is permitted here.

Polaris info

Postby mulch » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:29 am

Hello

I have a student with a Polaris motor that he wants to rebuild. He beleives that it is a 74 Colt. Th ID tag has faded but we can see a number or partial munber 400350.

Any info would be great. Or could you direct me as to where I should look.

Thanks
1969 Ariens 10M5 Blower
mulch
Forum Regular

Advertisement

Re: Polaris info

Postby KE4AVB » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:13 pm

If my research is correct that would a snowmobile if so your probably find and get more from of the snowmobile forums that is out.

I just recently started working on ATVs so I am not of much at all as I am just start learning that product.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Re: Polaris info

Postby mulch » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:43 am

Yes I would have to agree and I will let him do that research but I thought that I would try and gather some info from my main source.

Thanks
1969 Ariens 10M5 Blower
mulch
Forum Regular

Return to Restorer's Corner (Antiques & Restoration)