• Advertisement

Galfre Tedder

While these are not our main line of work, there are many professionals in the OPE Business that also work with Electric Power Tools, Kerosene Heaters, and Lawn & Landscaping topics. There are other forums specializing in these subjects, but some of us are willing to try and help with your issues.

Galfre Tedder

Postby Henry » Thu May 15, 2014 4:56 am

I'm working on a Galfre Tedder, model : GS.520/4. The shaft keeps disengaging from the pto shaft. I think the support right side of the main box is bent. I am looking for a parts breakdown. I have down loaded several, but none seem to match. Haying is just around the corner, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks Henry
Henry

Advertisement

Re: Galfre Tedder

Postby bgsengine » Thu May 15, 2014 6:52 am

Quick search on Bing, comes up with http://www.dnequipment.com/eMerchantPro ... egory=4514 You would probably have to talk to a dealer on the issue - not sure if we have any farm implement techs around, and most likely they don't visit this forum much..
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Re: Galfre Tedder

Postby Henry » Fri May 16, 2014 4:30 am

bgsengine wrote:Quick search on Bing, comes up with http://www.dnequipment.com/eMerchantPro ... egory=4514 You would probably have to talk to a dealer on the issue - not sure if we have any farm implement techs around, and most likely they don't visit this forum much..

Thanks, I have a copy of the parts breakdown printed from D N Equipment's web site. I spoke to D N, and was told the breakdown was close but not accurate. Think I'll take a bunch of photos and start taking it apart. Thanks Henry
Henry

Return to Power Tools, Miscellaneous Home & Garden