• Advertisement

Azono Digital Compressio Tester

For the Tool Junkies among us - Discussions related to any and all tools, equipment, machinery - purchased or home-made, that are used in Outdoor Power Equipment Repairs.

Azono Digital Compressio Tester

Postby KE4AVB » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:49 am

Well I fell for it advertising to be honest. It was something I came across on Amazon that said it works on small engines. What a disappointment.

It arrive yesterday and it failed to produce correct result on the very engine I tried it on. Below is an image of the Azono digital tester vs my analog Actron tester. My Actron actually read 110 psi before I bumped it while setting up my camera shot. The Azono only read 17.5 psi. So it is useless for testing the small handheld engines here. Maybe it works on larger engines but definitely won't work 23cc engines.

One thing I did notice is the placement of check valve. It is at the gauge instead at the end of the hose like my Actron tester. Unable to exchange the hoses due different fittings so I couldn't test to see if that was the problem or not but do expect that is one of the problems.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Return to The Tool Crib