• Advertisement

Paging KE4AVB

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Paging KE4AVB

Postby Merkava_4 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:09 am

Apparently I don't have the Briggs manual #279000. Your link on Google Drive never finishes loading.

Please email the PDF file to #Email address edited out by Admin# Thank you sir. :D
Merkava_4
Guide

Advertisement

Re: Paging KE4AVB

Postby KE4AVB » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:42 am

Don't know what the problem was/is as I just opened and downloaded the file fine. The only thing I did find that particular file was shared openly on the web which I have changed that to anyone with link only access level. I have sent the file direct via email.

Please whenever info requested to sent via email please use the PM system for secure email address posting. Also when a PM sent I get email notice without me regularly checking in which I will be cutting on check ins due increase as Seasonal shop workload approaches.

I am already setting up appointments 2 months earlier this year due to early Spring temps. I also done purchase some batteries yesterday as finally where supplier moved to last year. I didn't have time last to run them down and ended having to source them from Autozone. Now I can be back to competitive on pricing again.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby Fulltilt » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:53 pm

Merkava_4 wrote:Apparently I don't have the Briggs manual #279000.

Sometimes the correct manual comes in handy...
A mind is a terrible thing to waste...
Fulltilt
Guide

Postby Merkava_4 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:33 am

KE4AVB wrote:#Email address edited out by Admin#

Somebody sent me the PDF file before you took the email address down. So in the end............I win. :D
Merkava_4
Guide

Return to Technical Discussion Forum