• Advertisement

White Outdoors lawnmower question...

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Re: White Outdoors lawnmower question...

Postby KE4AVB » Thu May 25, 2017 9:34 am

Dart, I know some will call it a waste of money but you got to learn somehow and just going to school won't teach everything you need to know only the basics.

I have gone to other equipment schools where I had already been working the equipment in the field for 2 or 3 years just because someone want me to have certificate. It was like that for several of us SCEs where we ended teaching the teacher a few new techniques.

SCE = Senior Customer Engineer; otherwords, person that repairs anything the company sells. We had to learn of the fly by applying our previous experiences. Anything from simple check signers to cooling equipment at places like 7-11 stores. Very challenging at times.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby acscolo » Thu May 25, 2017 11:26 pm

Here's a link to the shop manual for your engine. By all means if you really think it's an internal governor problem and you have no time to money constraints....tear into it.

http://service.mtdproducts.com/Training ... rt_manual/

Good Luck
acscolo

Postby dart451 » Fri May 26, 2017 5:42 pm

acscolo wrote:Here's a link to the shop manual for your engine. By all means if you really think it's an internal governor problem and you have no time to money constraints....tear into it.

http://service.mtdproducts.com/Training ... rt_manual/

Good Luck

Thank you very much for the manual!
dart451
Forum Pro

Previous

Return to Technical Discussion Forum