• Advertisement

Will I ever learn?? Geesh!

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Will I ever learn?? Geesh!

Postby dart451 » Sat May 27, 2017 10:30 am

Working on a Troybilt tiller, mod.12089, Briggs, 192432-1219-E1. Replacing fuel lines and like a dumb ass I didn't mark which hoses went where! I do know that the hose with the green clamp is the fuel inlet. But I'm not positive on the other two. I did mark one of the pictures the way I have it installed at present...just wondering if anyone knows for sure?
dart451
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: Will I ever learn?? Geesh!

Postby KE4AVB » Sat May 27, 2017 10:55 am

[quote="dart451"]Working on a Troybilt tiller, mod.12089, Briggs, 192432-1219-E1. Replacing fuel lines and like a dumb ass I didn't mark which hoses went where! I do know that the hose with the green clamp is the fuel inlet. But I'm not positive on the other two. I did mark one of the pictures the way I have it installed at present...just wondering if anyone knows for sure?
change as follows reverse the vacuum and carburetor lines

See Briggs Single L head service manual charter 3 page 61.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby dart451 » Sat May 27, 2017 11:45 am

By George...there it is! Chapt. 3, page 61...got it! Thank you KE4AVB! I must start using my brain! lol
dart451
Forum Pro

Postby Luffydog » Sat May 27, 2017 12:02 pm

These days iPhones come in handy snapping pics of the project before you start. I am not trying to be funny or a smart a?? At all. With that said iPhones can snap the pics and these days we don't have to remember until the phones dies after a month and you can't remember how too. I found myself in this shituwayshion few months back. Phones r good but brains r better and phones take that memory away from us all time. I call it crs. Yep can't remember shit!!!!!
Luffydog
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Sat May 27, 2017 12:29 pm

And computer are great too until they develop dementia as mine did a few weeks. Blew a memory dimm stick and although it wasn't supposed to take out the operating system on the hard drive but it did. Good thing I have all my services backed up in two places and keep a backup of my accounting system off site. Going to replace the hard drive just to be on he safe side.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby dart451 » Sat May 27, 2017 1:44 pm

KE4AVB wrote:And computer are great too until they develop dementia as mine did a few weeks. Blew a memory dimm stick and although it wasn't supposed to take out the operating system on the hard drive but it did. Good thing I have all my services backed up in two places and keep a backup of my accounting system off site. Going to replace the hard drive just to be on he safe side.

Sorry to hear about your hardrive! But, how in the hell does a dimm stick have anything to do with a hardrive? Something fishy there! I was a computer tech for a number of years and I've always built my own computers. And yes, I always have a backup too. Hope you get everything squared away!
dart451
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Sat May 27, 2017 2:22 pm

I have working them since 1982 and have never it before either. I can't explain it; just know it happen.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby bobodu » Mon May 29, 2017 2:38 pm

"Give me a fast ship, for I intend to go into harm's way."
bobodu
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Return to Technical Discussion Forum