• Advertisement

HT3810 or HT3813 Carburetor Part

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

HT3810 or HT3813 Carburetor Part

Postby Mr Mower Man » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:44 pm

A parts customer is working with a Honda lawn tractor (model is probably either of the two numbers listed in the subject line). He needs the plastic fuel inlet seat that's pressed in the carburetor body, with the o-ring. I've looked up several carburetor diagrams, but that part doesn't seem to be listed separately. I thought it should be, since it's obviously able to be separated from the carburetor body. I was trying to help him out, by locating the source of the leak in the carburetor, but I broke the plastic trying to remove that seat. :bricks: It has the holes in it for the float hinge pin as well. Anyone know where I can find one of these, or do I have to find a whole carburetor?
Mr Mower Man
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: HT3810 or HT3813 Carburetor Part

Postby KE4AVB » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:02 pm

Well according to IPL of the model carburetors it is not available separately which means it time for a new carburetor.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Re: HT3810 or HT3813 Carburetor Part

Postby bgsengine » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:19 pm

Yup new carb time. Just because it can come apart a d be removed, does not mean it can be replaced :) Generally I dont even try until I can verify parts availability - saves a lot of time to know whether you can get parts for a carb before even tearing it down (not to mention many other assemblies)
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Return to Technical Discussion Forum