• Advertisement

Honda Push Mower

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Honda Push Mower

Postby lefty » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:46 pm

Honda HRx217TDA
Serial MAGA-1017333

This is a push mower that came to me for tune up. The only complaint from the owner was a weak self-propel mechanism. So I started it up to examine the drive and the machine vibrated like I've never seen. Upon closer inspection, I noticed the deck had a huge crack. This machine, with the exception of the engine, appears to be all plastic. I'm guessing this thing is junk. Is this a common occurrence on this machine?

Thanks.
lefty
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: Honda Push Mower

Postby NO0C » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:35 pm

Those NeXite® decks carry a lifetime warranty !
NO0C
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:53 pm

I don't think covers when the operate nails a steel rod or stump does it?
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby lefty » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:46 am

KE4AVB wrote:I don't think covers when the operate nails a steel rod or stump does it?

Correct, it appears to be a LIMITED lifetime warranty but I don't think it applies to this machine. The manual says 60 months. I saw other info showing machines sold after Nov 2006 have a lifetime warranty on the deck. I'll have to check with the owner to see when this one was purchased.
lefty
Forum Pro

Return to Technical Discussion Forum