• Advertisement

GX200 CCcover stuck

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Re: GX200 CCcover stuck

Postby creia » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:08 am

In my son's case, while the high school had discontinued all of the shop classes, they still offered all of the art/drawing classes for the students- go figure. I told him of the "old days" when I took wood shop, metal shop, etc. and he was envious and wished his school still had them. The irony of this is that he was REQUIRED to take an "art history" class (which he really disliked) that was actually held in the old wood shop! :roll: All of the power and hand tools were still in there, in plain sight! He said it was kind of a torture and a constant reminder of what USED to be...
Michael
creia
Forum Pro

Re: GX200 CCcover stuck

Postby KE4AVB » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:37 am

creia wrote:The irony of this is that he was REQUIRED to take an "art history" class (which he really disliked) that was actually held in the old wood shop!

I hated world history class in general. I only got D's and C's but I was getting A+'s in the electronics class. The history class just wasn't relative to what I was trying to do.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Previous

Return to Technical Discussion Forum