• Advertisement

Briggs mower won't start

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Re: Briggs mower won't start

Postby wristpin » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:04 pm

KE4AVB wrote:Correct. Once you access the Google drive Briggs directory there is a sub directory at top of the files list Call Advance Product Service Info (APSI). Once you select the sub directory scan the APSIs and DSBs for what ones that I have post to the drive.

Wristpin, I will PM you a link Briggs directory which I don't make public just for members.

Nothing received but it will be appreciated
Thanks
wristpin
Forum Pro

Postby Luffydog » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:23 pm

Go to the main page scroll down to The Briggs service tap on it and it should open at the there should be a link tap that it should open up all the service manuals in PDF
Luffydog
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:59 pm

Well Luffy I got in a ready start system on a 09P today so I will one at to work with tomorrow. Today was my day off.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby Luffydog » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:51 pm

Good deal glad you got a day off we all need one everyone and then. I worked all day here on a partlist and some trouble shooting. Good luck with the carb pretty well easy and straight. Keep us posted of what u find. Maybe it will dry up soon and we can get to work more steady for the I think long season. I sent u a pm but since u have one to work on first hand u won't need it.
Luffydog
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:06 am

It was deleted before I received it.

I just wasted my money and time ordering a couple WYG carburetor kits. When I went to clean the customer's carburetor I found that he had super glued the top together. There is no glue or welding for the PP plastic. If it was HDPE I could have welded it. Instead I had to order a new WYG-6D @$40 for the GX25T; here by Wednesday.

Oh well I now have a couple K1-WYG kits on hand.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:27 am

Oh how neat the 2013 09P I working has an even older version of the nozzle assy and the idle jet is on the opposite side of the O-ring port. On this one the side with the o-ring is blocked off in the carburetor body. Also the center on the module assy can be removed to reveal the nozzle. These would be prone to clogged Also the idle jet feed into the top of the nozzle just below the snap fit.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby Luffydog » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:25 pm

yes that is the way mine was to but I forgot to do it in the video.. cant remember it all sometimers :lol:
Luffydog
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:26 pm

What is clear there is more than one version of this module so info for one will not necessarily be the same for another.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby 38racing » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:32 pm

KE4AVB wrote:Oh how neat the 2013 09P I working has an even older version of the nozzle assy and the idle jet is on the opposite side of the O-ring port. On this one the side with the o-ring is blocked off in the carburetor body. Also the center on the module assy can be removed to reveal the nozzle. These would be prone to clogged Also the idle jet feed into the top of the nozzle just below the snap fit.

I think that my o-ring port flowed from top out the bottom in the area above the large oval-ring. I assumed it was designed to feed air into that section.
38racing
Forum Pro

Previous

Return to Technical Discussion Forum