• Advertisement

manual download site

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

manual download site

Postby 38racing » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:50 pm

Anybody ever use this site to download a manual?
http://www.servicemanualvault.com/support.html
38racing
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: manual download site

Postby KE4AVB » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:08 am

I have seen this site pop-up a few times on my manual searches but I personally have never downloaded anything from them. Most of my pay for SMs have been through Tradebit except for the updated Honda SM I just got.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby 38racing » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:34 am

Another miscue on my part. I bought the manual and turns out to be exactly what I bought 2 years ago. It claimed to be the manual used by Kubota technicians but it's just scans on a third party manual covers various makes and most has nothing to do with Kubota T1400 that it claimed to be for.
38racing
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:15 am

Sounds a bit like the GX35 SM I downloaded recently but it was a free copy so I can't complain. I ended buying the update SM from Honda as I was needing the rocker arm installation info and the older scanned copy didn't have it.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Return to Technical Discussion Forum