• Advertisement

HFT General Series 2 tool boxes.

For the Tool Junkies among us - Discussions related to any and all tools, equipment, machinery - purchased or home-made, that are used in Outdoor Power Equipment Repairs.

HFT General Series 2 tool boxes.

Postby KE4AVB » Thu May 17, 2018 7:52 am

Gentlemen, I have been using the General Pro 44" tool box (top and bottom) over an year now. The only problem I had is one of the drawer guides needed lubing.

But I do like the newer boxes better as I luck out and got a 44" bottom cabinet floor demo Mother's day for $130 less than what I had paid otherwise. It is nearly 3" deeper than the previous cabinets and have newer style wheels. The red color is the same except cleaner than my dust covered one. I actually was waiting till June to get a 26" cabinets for a couple hundred plus tax so the $388 including tax is a little over budget but I would rather have the bigger one anyways. I already started filling it up with new tools. Maybe the top box goes on sale for my birthday so I have another excuse to buy it. :lol:

Just finding a place in my shop took most of the afternoon of re-organizing the shop. Unloading it by myself was a little fun as it weight nearly 300 lbs but that why I have an engine crane for, saves a lot problems like sore back among other things.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Return to The Tool Crib