• Advertisement

Honda Generator...can't read the numbers...

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Re: Honda Generator...can't read the numbers...

Postby KE4AVB » Sat May 09, 2020 12:45 pm

I thought you looking for the cable for the carb with the square wire connector which seems to be the only replacement carburetor. Oh well to the grease pit I call my shop.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Re: Honda Generator...can't read the numbers...

Postby dart451 » Sat May 09, 2020 3:34 pm

You know gentlemen? I did get the old carburetor to clean up...and the generator starts but...it appears that the little throttle motor on top of the carb isn't functioning! As soon as you put the slightest load on the generator, the engine dies. There only seems to be one way the motor mounting assembly goes onto the carburetor...you have to get the carb throttle and the motor piece to mesh and there is a little spring that goes in on the little tab...it's a little hard to to get in but not impossible. I find it frustrating that the generator starts and runs but will not NOW function as a generator!
dart451
Forum Pro

Previous

Return to Technical Discussion Forum