• Advertisement

Snapper 2691183-00

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Re: Snapper 2691183-00

Postby KE4AVB » Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:21 pm

Hanz, Thanks for the heads up on the price increases. Gardner hasn't notify me of any price increases as they normally note it on invoices but they are both my sources for HOP and ORE parts. I hope the mufflers I ordered this weekend is not going up as I already quoted them out. If the increase takes effect before they ship I just have to eat the lost.

I do know the latest PD Briggs price file were dated 3/4/21 which I just uploaded to my system. And that is good thing as an engine I was about to quote out jumped considerably from $270 to $315.90 list; nearly a $46 increase.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Re: Snapper 2691183-00

Postby 38racing » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:18 am

38racing wrote:Interesting. Winter before this our minister bought a Briggs snowblower from lowes.ca. he needed the 2 auger belts. They have a briggs 7.... number which he didn't know. He took the old belt to Lowes who thought blower was made by mtd. He ended up with mtd belts but I don't know mtd number yet. Lowes craftsman blowers are clearly made by mtd as they sport mtd model numbers. His briggs has a briggs model number 169....

So whatever belt Lowes sold him were 25$cdn each. I looked up the part at Briggs dealer in Ottawa as well and it shows 65$ cdn. I assume each unless it's for a matched set .
38racing
Forum Pro

Previous

Return to Technical Discussion Forum