• Advertisement

Briggs fuel pump

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Re: Briggs fuel pump

Postby bgsengine » Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:21 pm

KE4AVB wrote:BGS, I will have differ with on that as the 2008 pump that I just a couple weeks ago had no markings nor the new Oregon version that I installed. I also just look at the pump on the JD Z920M in the shop and there is no marking on it either.

try posting a close-up photo? I used to think there weren't any markings but then I put on a pair of 2.5x magnifiers headgear and spotted them... and depending on the mold they come out of, often very faint - just little triangular dots not much bigger than the point of a sharpened pencil - but anyhoo, as I mentioned, I quit worrying about those and just see which way the air can blow through and let the fuel flow follow the same direction...
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Re: Briggs fuel pump

Postby hanz63 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:53 am

Wow. That's like the aftermarket OP twin coils now. I hate the OEM since they went to China coils. So I get the AM old style coils. But to cyl side markings anymore!
hanz63
Forum Pro

Previous

Return to Technical Discussion Forum