• Advertisement

Briggs MS-0415

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Briggs MS-0415

Postby Arkie » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:31 am

Looking for a Briggs and Stratton Engine Alternator Repower Guide MS-0415

pdf download link?????????????????? :?:
Arkie
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: Briggs MS-0415

Postby KE4AVB » Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:21 am

My lord. Have even ever bother to look in the Briggs downloads here?

I posted it back in 10/13/2016 under the Briggs service info file directory on my Google drive. But of you might need to learn how to navigate the directory as you might need the file mode view but all the file there are downloadable.

I just don't publish the links publicly as these are copyrighted files.

Now I did stop updating the files back in September when Google update the security codes as I was getting a lot outside the forum requests for access to the files. All new Briggs service info is now stored in a separate private directories.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby Arkie » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:05 am

My lord. Have even ever bother to look in the Briggs downloads here?

I looked for the downloads link and every time I tried the manuals link the browser went to a advertisement site and I could not get past the ads, so I thought maybe it had been taken down or had been hacked????????? I do not visit that section of this site very often.
After reading your post I tried again using a different browser.
I just now tried the google browser to access the site and it showed after I had to backtrack and go back again.

I found the manual.

Your wake up call worked.
Thanks
Arkie
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:22 am

Hopefully Google is keeping things secure. I also have some on the Microsoft One drive which is less secure. I sure Google Drive don't as I have alot other files stored there as a backup of my inhouse drive as I have lost three hard drives in the last five years.

Yes some sites are a pain with all the ads. Here I run Firefox with Adblocker Plus and no script so I seldom see ads. But there are drawn backs when using some sites are so unnecessary script heavy trying dig through my system for hidden info. Also I also an antispyware program. Some the recent updates to FF has made mostly not necessary to run but I still get things if I run Microsoft Edge so I avoid it except for a few sites that I know a block through FF.

I had a few sites to go off the grid here because Cloudfare digging into my system. Foxnews is also demanding that I allow ads now so I no longer view their news site though most of the news there was BS anyways. One site I visited last had over 100 ads blocked.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Return to Technical Discussion Forum