• Advertisement

Part question

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Part question

Postby KE4AVB » Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:41 pm

I am working a Chinese ATV. Looking over the wiring diagram I got a question.

What in the heck is a Garburetor Greaser?

Meanwhile I having to take the knife away from the Mexican owner.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: Part question

Postby bgsengine » Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:50 pm

:lol: :lol: :bricks: gonna have to ask chairman mao for the translation or something... :usa:
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Postby KE4AVB » Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:29 pm

I just don't understand why someone can't actually take the time and provide a good translation. It probably that no one really cares. Of course this large ATV (not a kids ATV) has basically only complete assemblies available mostly. Like if I need any internal engine parts it is a complete engine.

I see if I can check it more later to see if the drive is fine. If so at least I can get the carburetor and electrical items.

I am doing my own translation by looking at the parts list and pictures. Even the wiring diagram is not matching up as how it is actually wired. No wonder no one wanted to even try to repair it.

It is like the ATV150 that TSC is selling that parts are not available for locally or online.

The public is just so stupid when it comes to buying these Chinese pieces of junk. I say junk for they can't be repaired without parts.

It is like the two torque wrenches I brought Sunday from HFT. The ones I had brought in the past were good ones. It just that I broke one and also needed a LH version. The scale and marking don't even line up correctly. one I don't know if it 6 ft-lbs or 16 ft-lbs when I got the marks aligned. Or the other one if it is 5 ft-lbs or 15 ft-lbs. Calling them Pro versions is an insult. Taking both back to get my money back and get some zip ties. Hopefully they haven't mess that up too.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby SUKI » Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:19 am

Eugene, Garburetor Greaser is the carburetor solenoid just like the Commute Booster is the voltage regulator. They also is calling a fuel shut off valve an oil switch. Boy what a language problem.
SUKI
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Return to Technical Discussion Forum