• Advertisement

Echo Special Tool 91159S

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Echo Special Tool 91159S

Postby Merkava_4 » Fri May 27, 2022 7:18 pm

Every place online is out of stock. If anyone has an extra one that they're willing to sell, please do so. Thank You.
Merkava_4
Guide

Advertisement

Re: Echo Special Tool 91159S

Postby 38racing » Fri May 27, 2022 9:41 pm

how are businesses making money with no product to sell. my friend owns a Kubota dealership. when a mutual friend needed a new rider he bought from John deere because Kubota couldn't provide a reasonable time frame. even at that deere is now not coming so fast either
38racing
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Sat May 28, 2022 6:46 am

Which D style is it. I have both the regular D and the micro D in another brand that I use on these carburetors. So the only D style tool that haven't got is the one for Kohler carburetors. I can't find a pn for one. I made my own tool but prefer the factory tool if I can find it.

But yes 38racing I have a carburetor tool on BO too for a Stihl unit. It been on order for nearly three months now with no delivery date. Now the drive shaft has only been order for a month now so it would me any good to have the carburetor tool until I get the drive shaft. :lol:
And it took me 6 months to get the intake block plates for a Husqvarna 570. Finally just torn down the saw and replaced all the seals to get the customer back up and running. :bricks: I don't know which was leaking but apparently one of them was.

It just doesn't do us much good if we can't get the tools in a timely matter.

But we also got to remember we have lost a lot people from the work force all over the world. And we are still losing more everyday.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby Merkava_4 » Sat May 28, 2022 9:15 pm

KE4AVB, yes it's the micro D. I'm assuming if I try to set the idle mixture with the air cleaner off, the mixture will swing rich when the air cleaner gets placed back on. What kind of stuff have you ran into that uses the regular size D ?
Merkava_4
Guide

Postby KE4AVB » Sat May 28, 2022 9:45 pm

Merkava_4 wrote:KE4AVB, yes it's the micro D. I'm assuming if I try to set the idle mixture with the air cleaner off, the mixture will swing rich when the air cleaner gets placed back on. What kind of stuff have you ran into that uses the regular size D ?

Several different makes and model of chainsaws and string/brush cutters. I even came across one using the new A circle tool that I have.

I actually tune several Echo equipment engines per the tune up guide and never had one act up putting the air filter back on. Now of course I prefer tuning with filter in place just in case. This unit are usually tuned a little rich in the first place.

Now latest tune up guide is from 2019 so the latest units are not in it so I might need to see if Ray can get me an updated guide from the Library. I send him a request some time this weekend.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Return to Technical Discussion Forum