• Advertisement

getting manual from briggs site

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

getting manual from briggs site

Postby 38racing » Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:34 pm

I can't past the picking of engine or power product. At first I thought it was because I had picked canada but I went back it's the same problem on .com. That's on my windows 10 laptop. Funny though that it works from my android phone.
38racing
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: getting manual from briggs site

Postby KE4AVB » Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:39 am

Sometimes it can be the software you are running. Here Firefox gives me problems on certain sites. Microsoft's Edge gives problems on other sites. But places like Lowe's and several local auto parts (O'reilly's mostly) websites simply would not work with Firefox like they banned from me accessing them. Now they appear to have fixed the problem. Some sites will only work with Microsoft's software. Coding problems.

This is why I have four different Browsers here. Firefox, Edge, Brave, and Tor. Now I do run NoScript so that might be part of my problem with Firefox.

And top that the local internet provider can be picky at times. I on Spectrum Internet which gives problems too

But I just tried the briggsandstratton.com website via Firefox and had no problems accessing the 31P607-0130 manuals.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Re: getting manual from briggs site

Postby 38racing » Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:39 pm

still not working. I use firefox and always have. clearing my cache didn't help
reluctantly fired up edge. seems to be going to work.
38racing
Forum Pro

Return to Technical Discussion Forum