• Advertisement

What a shame.

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

What a shame.

Postby KE4AVB » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:39 pm

Just got a Yazoo ZKH61253 (Husqvarna ZTH6125A) mower in the shop. It is a 2000 model per the Kohler serial number. Very nice well maintain mower. What the shame is that every part I look up is NLA. I manage to find idler pulleys in after market but the idler arms and bushings are NLA. The main deck drive (mule drive) moving idler arm has a worn out bushing and the arm pivot where the bushing is worn. I did manage to cut a couple sleeves of beer can aluminum to shim it for now but that will not last long term.

According last year's price list they were available but not now. Another nice bound for junk yard because the manufacture don't want provide parts now.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: What a shame.

Postby hanz63 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:14 pm

That is a shame. I have a customer w/ a Toro XI that feels the same pain. And of course what is available is rather $$$. Though there are some machines that I'm happy to see come off the customer list. ;)
hanz63
Forum Pro

Re: What a shame.

Postby Arkie » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:49 pm

Yep, lots of shameful things happening. :oops:
Arkie
Forum Pro

Return to Technical Discussion Forum