• Advertisement

Briggs 33R877-0034-G1

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Re: Briggs 33R877-0034-G1

Postby KE4AVB » Sun Aug 25, 2024 6:23 pm

38racing wrote:
Arkie wrote:38racing:

You lost me with this statement????

I put it in side where I think I hear the miss (actually like a muffler bag). Haven't fired it up yet, waiting for rtv to cure.

Lol. I need to proof read. I put the only new plug I had available in the cylinder which I thought the miss ( like explosion of unburnt fuel) was occurring. Waiting for rtv from valve cover replacement to cure.

IF you been on some the forums I have been on you learn to read gibberish and translate on the fly. Lots fat finger typing, missing letters, sometime even complete words missing, and no corrections.

My separate tube translated your post fine....like "muffler bag" got translated on the fly to "muffler bang". But I do like to poke fun at their typing skills. And I do skip words at times too as I think faster than I type but I do go back and correct things when I find them.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Re: Briggs 33R877-0034-G1

Postby Arkie » Sun Aug 25, 2024 7:29 pm

I just had to ask. (brain twister)

Thought maybe rtv was helping seal the NEW spark plug or muffler explosions. :bricks:
Arkie
Forum Pro

Previous

Return to Technical Discussion Forum